The academic credentials that a student will gather throughout high school are a determinant to whether they will be admitted to college. Good grades are important in convincing the admissions officers of a college to take an applicant into the school. Grades, however, are not everything in the equation. There is the need for a strong personal statement essay to tell the admissions board things about a student that grades cannot.
Writing a personal statement for college is no different from writing one for graduate school. The most important thing is that the written document should contain the elements of a good piece that sells its subject as a good addition to their institution.
1. Honesty: Honesty is the best policy when selling yourself or your skills. It is important to write about oneself genuinely. It would be unfortunate to write things that are not true or that one cannot accomplish in such a statement. The moment of reckoning will eventually arrive and may result in avoidable embarrassment.
2. Diversity: Write about more than just your academic achievements. It is good to present oneself as a well rounded individual. Your skills and competencies in different disciplines will be appreciated. Many people get admissions to college because of writing personal statements which describe them as versatile persons.
3. College specific: Research about the college you want to join and their preferred style of personal statement writing. Not all colleges ascribe to the same requirements for personal statements. Writing in the most preferred format gives a student higher chances of admission.
4. Follow instructions: The college essay personal statement usually contains specific instructions. It is important for students to adhere to the specifications of the guidelines given for writing a personal statement. Things such as number of words, inclusion of photos and other specifications can only be ignored at the student’s risk of missing out on being taken into the college they desire.
5. Narrate your story: The personal statement should be more of a story than a report. Write about yourself in manner that evokes empathy, confidence, interest, enthusiasm and other personal emotions. The people who read your personal statement must feel touched by the words you have written. A non-emotional, disconnected personal statement may cause one to miss a place in the college they are applying to despite that they may have good grades.
One can always hire the help of expert writers to write a good personal statement. These writers are available online. The services of online personal statement writing services are not very expensive. There are cheap online services which provide students with high quality personal statements in record time. A great piece can be written in less than two hours. The writer one hires needs only to be provided with the details of the client.
The client can also make a rough draft of words about themselves for the expert writer to refer to while creating the piece. This will enable the professional writer to spice up the content. The result of seeking help writing a personal statement is always impressive if qualified writers are hired from good websites. Objective expert writers make the best personal statements that can lead to their client’s acceptance into the college or university they covet.
We understand the importance of personal statement essays, therefore we strive to complete each and every paper according to the highest requirements and standards. We know the major impact such a piece will have on a person’s future in helping he or she to gain entry into a great university or college. Let our Master’s and PhD degree writers help.